Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Quote of the Week


Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century. ~Mark Twain


My cousin did it!!! He finally got married after 9 years of dating his fiance. The wedding went better I could have expected. Many said it was the best they ever went to. It was, in my very humble opinion, way to big and expensive (240 people, 50k +). But, everyone from the young to the old seemed to have a blast. So, good luck and Salute!!!

I think my ideal marriage would be either in the country by a river, on a mountain, or by the ocean. I would want 25 people there tops (friends, fam, and of course bartenders to make sure the friends and fam get along) I think the Groomsmen and I would rock black linen, or valure. Most of the money would be spend on music (a kick ass live band), food, and booze. We would do our own vows, and anyone that didn't like our set up could piss off. Dancing would be mandatory, as would games and story telling. Overall the best damn wedding I can envision!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home