Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

THE book of world records


Last night, while I was supposed to be learning about DSM classifications, I decided to apply for a World Record with the good folks at Guinness. My recent eating experience has inspired me to go big and try for the jalapeno record of 8 in 1 minute.


Also, I am looking for a more contests to enter, bizarre or otherwise, as I could use the cash (hoping to pay off those criminals from PSEG). If you run into anything keep me posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear throwing flat stones across a pond or other body of water is big right now. The record is thirty four bounces in a single try, even though it was actually 40....they don't allow for judging with time lapsed photography. (weird, this is the 21st century after all) There could be prize money involved. Antrox

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home