Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Dream is Over

Wrote up something witty on Sat., but ended up losing it somehow so this is the brief second attempt. Well, my silly quest is over. While I did not win, I did have a great time, and hopefully entertained a few people in the process.

I did have the total Philly experience, as I came into boos and beers thrown at me and left to cheers and pictures being taken (even though I booted, I gave it my all, and Philly loves that even if you are a looser).

I must say that I did get shafted in the first half. I cleaned 74 wings and they only gave me credit for 53. While I doubt I would have won, had I been able to avoid the roman moment, I think I could have locked up third. Regardless it was a blast eating in front of 20,000 people.

Thanks once again to my entourage, family, and coworkers who showed my amazing amounts of support. You all are the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

It's ok Joey, there is always the cheesecake championships ... seriously, we all lived vicariously through your for a few brief shining days (but thank god we did not suffer from sympathy hurls!)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home