Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

HOO!!

Two O's equals two wins for the T Cats last night vs. A very good squad.

Naturally, the Cats lost the first. It sealed the deal when Joey B.'s brain flatulated and he bowled on the wrong lane. The word "schmuck" or whale penis in Hebrew comes to mind.

But games two and three were different. "There was a lot of West side action. I like to try to go dirty jersey, but my team prefers I go Compton, Long Beach, or Englewood." said D. Pena (co captain of Team Wing Tut, and new highest average player on Team Cats).

Strong efforts were put in by Hot Harry ( who I understand has started valium, after trying to bite the ankles of an opposing bowler) and Larry "I wear my name on my belt."

The Cats turn to bigger fish as they take on the world Friday morning. They are showing Team Wing Tut no respect. I am looking forward to the shocked look on 22,000 faces when the Wing Nuts and Wing Sluts from Team Wing Tut ride out of the W. Center in an SUV," said Joey B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home