Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Quote of the Week

"What would you attempt to do today, if you knew you could not fail."- Unknown

With all the excitement surrounding the upcoming Wing Bowl and my absurd quest, I thought I would reflect. I love to compete. There is something appealing about putting your all into training, pushing your limits, and then having an opportunity to test your training. I also find it keeps me focused. When I have a goal to strive towards, my studies and relationships tend to be stronger. No real point to this post, just rambling. Wanted to thank my coworkers for putting up signs of support, and well as my friends. With my knew found life as a F-list celeb., I know no matter what I do, I can not fail.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

just let me know when it is safe to follow you into the bathroom at work. anytime I even see you down that hallway, I have been holding my bladder, if for nothings else, a desperate act of self-preservation.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home