Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quote of the Week

*** This is affectionatly called a yard sale crash, as typically your polls and skis and hat end up all over the place like a yard sale.


Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country. ~Steven Wright

Wishing I were skiing today instead of at work. Talked to my father recently (he lives in Utah) and he and my uncle just went to Park City the other weekend. Lucky stiffs. In any case, hope everyone is surviving their back to work day, or as I like to call it...The Tuesday that sucks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too rub more salt in the wound, your cousin Joshafucco and his mother went to the International Aerial Competition in Deer Valley, Saturday. We didn't compete ( I could barely make the 10 minute hike up to the jump site), but it was a beautiful day and the "air" they got was spectacular.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Elliott said...

Man oh man, I am jealous. You must be psyched to have him home. I will give him a call. Is his cell phone still the same?

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home