Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Shindig in Philly

Went to a cocktail party in Old City last night. Review: lousy guests, decent food, had the most fun playing with the kid.

It was her first time at a party in the city, so she got all dressed up and Mom even let her wear her Mary Kate and Ashley eye shadow (which I was against, as she is not usually allowed to rock it outside of the house, due to her biological age of 7, where she is actually going on 35).

We played a classic game my Dad and I used to play in the airport called, make up a story about someone's life. The kid had a couple good ones. One guy was a doctor who game medicine to his patient that actually killed them. Another was an emperor of Paris. When I inquired about the emperor of Paris, she assured me that they had one.

Anyway, she was a hit, I told some lame ass jokes that got a couple guffaws. Big night out for the fam on a Tues. (Don't call DYFS just yet, the kid is off for vacation.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home