Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Year's Eve Plans





Getting fired up about the New Year. I was able to talk most people out of the "going to NYC, paying 11.50 for a light beer, and having no fun thing."

Instead I am suggesting Ghetto Night (which has been seconded by Adomo's girlfriend, the talented Malony). The premise is that everyone dress up as a gangster. While not particularly original, I think it will be good times with 40's, choice scooby snack, bandannas and games. I have been checking out corny games on the internet. One I liked was purchasing 20 different chocolate bars, chopping them up and putting them in the microwave briefly, and trying to guess which is which. Winner gets... Chocolate bars. I will call it the Willy Wonka Game.

The next day we plan on rocking the Mummers Parade. I have never been and am psyched.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Here's what I have learned about Mummer's Parade Plans.

Nine times out of ten, you don't make it to the parade because the night before you drank too much.

On the 10th time, when you actually are not hung over; well, that's the year they cancel or postpone the event due to weather.

Good luck!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Elliott said...

Thanks for the heads up... My guess is it will go something like the nine out of ten, but I think it is important to aim high.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home