Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Craziness


There I was minding my own business, being useless after a day of gorging myself and I get a flyer in the mail. It is one of those missing persons flyers. I look at the digitalized enhancement due to age, and I know this person!!! It is a friend of a friend. So after some deliberation, and speaking with Mr.P. Romano and Ms. Volcanic Eruptions, I have decided to call the hotline. At first I figured she is happy, and why disturb something that works. But now I am thinking about the family that lost their child, (at the age of 8), the person I know is now 27. And besides it says if you seen this person, not are you certain, and what is going to happen in the future. I will keep you posted on the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home