Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Quotes of the Week

First the pessimistic- "Happy We-Stole-Your-Land-And-Killed-Your-People-Day."
-A toast from the movie Sweet November

A bit lighter- "Gluttony and surfeiting are no proper occasions for thanksgiving.
-Charles Lamb-1892
-"I couldn't agree less." E.H.M.C, Salty Ball International Federation of Competitive Eaters Championship Runner Up, 2005

My girlfriend occasionally finds me pessimistic, so I have come up with my own quote which says "There is a fine line between pessimism and reality." Joey Budafuco

-By this I mean, you can always put a negative spin on everything. So I think it is important to keep your eyes open to exactly what goes on around you in the world, and respond to these actions accordingly, while at the same time maintaining a positive outlook. This is no easy task. But I suppose it is good to have goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home