Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times


Roberto B0tus may have said it best "I feel like blowing my mind up."

Spirits were high. The T-cats got there act together early, meeting ahead of time to get there drink on. Behind Bush Light, and Colt 45 they entered La Martinique lanes confident.

Game one: Dare I say the Thundercats were Enfuago. Hitting on all cylinders, The T-Cats destroyed there competition. The TCats had a 119 pin handicap, and beat there opponent straight up by 40 pins.

Game two: Serious 10th frames by Seno Murphato, and Joey Budafuco put the game within reach, but they came up short as "I get my haircut every day, and throw the ball really hard." blew up with a 5 bagger. A heart wrenching loss by nine pins.

Game three: We just lost. Not sure what the shit happened.

This weeks team MVP Seno Murphato, destroying his average in all thee games said "I like to bowl." Strong statement.

Another disappointment took place in the car when your favorite cats found out that they hadn't won powerball, nor got 150,000 bucks from eating beef jerky.

Cats record: 4-16.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

I think we can trace this loss to the Colt 45, yup, I will lay odds on that!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Joey,
Perhaps you were partying too much in LA with Dex before the grueling meet?

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home