Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Finding your mailbox sucks

So here I am almost a month into my new job, when my co-worker strolls up and mentions, "Joey, your mailbox is getting quite full." "Mailbox I reply?" Now up until this point things were going pretty smooth, I was learning the ropes and working at a decent pace. No longer. My mailbox was filled with roughly 80 requests for people who want stuff. So, with that I am getting back to work. My recommendation...Never find your mailbox. Also, today, as it is close to Halloween, take your wastepaper basket, put it on your desk, and label it Inbox.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Joey, don't it suck when you find all those hidden tricks at work like mailboxes and incestuous families...

2:49 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Wish I would have thought of that. Welcome to thw wonderful world of social work......wait till next week.....

4:33 AM  
Blogger Merci said...

Just wait until January! Jan - June is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home