Thundercats Hooo!!!

Random Thoughts...Mainly about bowling.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Geek or Sheek?

My girlfriend Seff and I have a common daily practice of asking what the highlight of our day was. Yesterday I shared with her, that I had started a blog, and was excited about the chance to connect with friends from college, and share with them what is going on in my life. She looked at me with that "I really don't want to be spending our weekends at Star Trek Conventions" stare, before replying "Dude, your officially a dork." Which brings me to the current topic. Is blogging Geeky, or Sheeky. Ultimately, we all must weigh the pros and cons. Yes, it requires considerable time online, when potentially more productive activities could be taking place, like..., you know what screw it. I can't think of anything more productive than creativity and keeping up with friends. So the verdict... Sheek.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK my vote-definetly Sheek! That's what Ant'n'y my big Italian boyfriend says, and no-budy argues wit 'em.
Angela

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home